Covid-19 Update and Information
please call 250-493-4118 prior to the appointment time.
Our office follows the guidelines provided by the BC Centre of Disease Control, and the College of Dental Surgeons of BC.
The self-assessment tool can be found here.
Please read the following information prior to your appointment:
- MASKS ARE MANDATORY for any person entering our office. If you have a mask of your own, please bring it with you and put it on when you enter the building. If you are unable to wear a mask, please contact our office and we may make arrangements to see you outside of office hours.
- If you are on time for your appointment, please proceed to the front door and read the “COVID-19” screening questionnaire. If you respond “Yes” to any of the questions, please return to your car and call 250-493-4118 for instructions.
- If you are late for your appointment, please call 250-493-4118 for further instructions. We may need to rebook your appointment if you are late.
- Signage on front door must be read prior to entering the office.
- We ask that only patients enter the office (other than initial examinations or financial appointments, where either one or both parents may accommodate your child). If this policy causes you any concern, please call 250-493-4118 prior to entering the office.
We look forward to seeing you all in the near future.